- Consider becoming a member of Pakistan Association of Lifestyle Medicine. Membership unlocks discounts for many of the PALM courses and the IBLM exam, and it is an optimal way to immerse yourself in ongoing networking and education in Lifestyle Medicine.
- Gather your prerequisite 30h on online CME from the approved “Foundations of Lifestyle Medicine – the Lifestyle Medicine Board Review Course (LMBRC).
You can find the LMBRC here: www.lifestylemedicine.org/boardreview
- Gather your prerequisite 10h of live in-person CME from a Lifestyle Medicine Conference in Pakistan.
- Sign up for the IBLM exam, in your respective category. Fee details given below
HOW TO PREPARE FOR AND TAKE THE LIFESTYLE MEDICINE CERTIFICATION EXAM
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH PALM FOR IBLM.
1.Make your account on American college of lifestyle medicine and purchase the curriculum online 499 USD. Non CME
2.Make the payment on the PALM bank account including both registration and exam fee for IBLM.
1098 USD for Doctors
799 USD for Allied Health Professional
Bank Name: Allied Bank Limited
Account No: 06340010018802390010
Account Title: FEROZ SHARAF/DR.SHAGUFTA
IBAN no is
3.Make the payment for IBLM Crash course (optional) 30000 PKR
- Submit documentation of completion of your exam prerequisites 60 days before the exam date, using the instructions provided by your exam hub, after you sign up for the exam.
- Take the exam which consists of between 120 and 150 multiple choice questions of NBME standard. 4 hours are allowed for completion.
- Pass the exam which is graded “on the curve” based upon psychometric assessment after each exam. Exam results are available between 10 and 20 days after the exam.
- Consider signing up for the MOC pathway at the beginning of the following year in order to keep your certification current.