Chronic disease is now responsible for 70 to 80% of all health care expenditure, yet most health professionals treat chronic disease the same way they treat communicable diseases: with pills and injections. While this might temporarily relieve acute symptoms, it does not address the underlying cause of the chronic disease.
JOIN Pakistan Association of Lifestyle Medicine (PALM) and be a part of healthcare global movement.
Membership Annual / Renewal Fee
Physician Rs. 15000
Allied Health Rs. 8000
Non-medical Rs. 5000 (Educationist, social workers, students)
– Discount on the Lifestyle Medicine conference registration
– Free access to the Happiness Summit
– PALM newsletter
– Q&A Live sessions with Dr. Shagufta Feroz
– Discount on international virtual events by our partners.
– Discount on IBLM exam fee
– Discount on courses run by PALM
– Opportunity for networking & learning
For PALM Membership:
Call, text or send voice note at